Arden Grange - Advanced Nutrition for Dogs and Cats
Arden Grange is a nutritionally complete dry pet food range for cats and dogs. It is full of natural, wholesome ingredients. It’s hypoallergenic and formulated to very high standards so that it provides optimum nutrition for your pet.
Arden Grange products are currently sold in more than 20 countries around the world and Pension Milou is proud to be distributing the entire range of foods for both Dogs and Cats in Monaco and along the French Riviera. Pension Milou, with its high quality care for dogs, naturally associates with the wholesome products made by Arden Grange. Only after testing Arden Grange on my own dogs and seeing the results for myself, did I agree to handle Arden Grange. Since feeding Arden Grange, clients' dogs with skin allergies cleared up and all the dogs gleam with health. The fur is softer and shinier and the dog's odour becomes less noticeable. Arden Grange contains Grade A, human consumption grade chicken, lamb or salmon and is thus a highly digestible protein source, with no hormones or antibiotics and no battery chickens are used. It is due to the high quality of easily digestible ingredients that stools are noticeably smaller in volume (i.e. less undigested waste) and well formed. We are what we eat! This applies to dogs and cats as well as humans.
Arden Grange products are manufactured in one of the most advanced manufacturing plants in the world using fixed formulations provided by leading nutritionists. What is produced is truly ‘nutrition sans compromis’.
All Arden Grange diets are:
- Free from wheat, beef, soya and dairy products
- Free from artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives
- Free from Genetically Modified ingredients (non GM)
- Free from Battery Hen meat - guaranteed
In addition, all Arden Grange products:
- Are Hypoallergenic - meaning that because of the specific formulation and high quality of Arden Grange products, feeding them to your pet reduces the risk of dietary intolerances and allergies that can cause digestive disorders and skin complaints.
- Have added prebiotics MOS and FOS which promote the growth of friendly gut bacteria that in turn reduce the build up of harmful bowel flora.
- Are guaranteed not tested on animals. Arden Grange never has and never will fund any invasive research projects conducted in relation to the development or refinement of our pet foods. Nor would we be party to any act that could be deemed harmful or injurious to animals.
First visit to Arden Grange at Pension Milou?
To try out our products, Request a Sample